The operation costs 2350€ . The amount is to be paid cash or by credit card.
(If paying by card we would prefer you make sure that your Data Roaming is ON in Turkey, as you will receive a SMS to confirm the payment)
What does the price include?
1- Exclusive sterilized VIP transfers (Private Transfers) between Istanbul airport, hotel, and hospital.
(flight isn’t included)
2- Three (3) nights accommodation in 5 stars hotel, just minutes away walking distance from the hospital (free shuttle is provided), breakfast, and wifi are included.
3-The operation is performed in our JCI certified hospital.
4-All necessary blood tests (HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, COVID-19 like we explained in this exclusive pandemic period).
5- PRP treatment (treatment by Plasma).
6- All necessary medication (Pain killers – Antibiotic – Anti swelling -Aspirine- Stomach protector) with shampoo, lotion, exclusive pillow, and a hat, full medical kit.
7- Washing your hair, then clarifying the best way to take care of your hair on the third day.
8- Translation for your preferred language.
9- Operation Medical Report (Guarantee)
For everyone’s safety and good results, never accepted any COVID-19 patients till they are healthy again, therefore hair transplant journey is summarized into the following steps
• Arrival to Istanbul, transfer from the airport to our hospital.
• Doing the following 2 different sections of the important necessary tests we need:
First tests: Hemogram (18 Parameter) tests & checking if there are any chronic dangerous diseases (HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, or Syphilis.
Second tests: Special Coronavirus COVID-19 tests in this pandemic period till we pass it safely, the tests also including:
- CRP blood test
- COVID-19 antibodies blood test )
- COVID-19 Swab Test (nose & mouth) which assures patient’s health.
- Hotel check-in.
• Arranging a check-up consultation in clinic (General health Examination by a specialized doctor by checking fever, lungs examination, analyzing the blood test result).
• If all your results are clear and negative then your Hair transplant consultation will be done: drawing the first hairline and discussing the possibilities of Clinicana’s advised hair transplant treatment plan.
• Explaining everything related to the operation, medications..etc & addressing all your questions.
• Relaxing at the hotel.
• Hair Transplant procedure after having all tests results which have been done in the previous day
• Starting doing the operation which takes 6-7 hours in our full sterilized hygienic Clinic’s Hair Transplant department.
• Injecting PRP treatment once we finish the procedure.
• Relaxing at the hotel & visiting the hospital upon needing.
• Removing the bandage & Washing your hair at the hospital, then arranging the transfer back to the airport.
CONTACT FORM OF HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC